intercepting smtp email

Geoff Howland ghowland at lupineNO.SPAMgames.com
Wed Oct 1 04:41:17 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:04:35 GMT, Rudy Schockaert
<rudy.schockaert at pandora.be> wrote:

http://winpcap.polito.it/

Grab SWIG and you can probably get something working in a few hours.
Last time I did this it took about 40 minutes to get working, and a
few hours to push it out so others could use it as well.

Extra bonus points for making it use either winpcap or libpcap
depending on the OS built on.  ;)

-Geoff

>It seems you've looking where I've earlier this week ;-) I'm affraid
>there's nothing for Python on Windows yet.
>
>.r!kard wrote:
>
>> Google rules:
>> http://home.student.utwente.nl/g.v.berg/btk/
>
>This one is for unices only, no Windows.
>
>> http://pycap.sourceforge.net

-Geoff Howland
http://ludumdare.com/