XML for beginners

Werner Schiendl n17999950.temp.werner at neverbox.com
Fri Oct 17 06:06:16 EDT 2003

Hello,

I found XML.com an excellent resource for XML programming (in general,
not only in Python).

In particular, the "Python & XML" column provides a lot of hands on
articles about various toolkits and techniques which are especially
helpful if you are (like me) the hands-on type when learning.

There are also 2 articles about the "state of Python-XML art" for 2002
and 2003.

http://www.xml.com/pub/q/pyxml

hth

Werner