Python syntax in Lisp and Scheme

Andrew Dalke adalke at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 9 23:42:40 EDT 2003

Alex:
> > it _will_, in my opinion, cause co-workers in any middle-
> > or large-sized organization to risk ending up standing on each others'
> > feet, rather than on each others' shoulders.

Pascal Costanza:
> That's not an opinion, that's a fear.

It is my opinion that covering oneself in blood then running naked
in the African veldt through a pride of hungry lions is dangerous.

You may disagree with me and label it a fear, but it's still my
opinion and I'm not going to face that fear.  You're free to try, ...
so long as there's no way to sue me for liability.

                    Andrew
                    dalke2Da