interpreter

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Tue Oct 7 08:54:37 EDT 2003

If your laptop has a pcmcia slot, you could borrow an ethernet card and
download the full python from the internet. If you only have a parallel
port, you can use Microsoft peer-to-peer using a "loopback" parallel cable
to copy directly between two PCs

There's always a way to avoid floppies :-)

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

_
news:16258.43221.873943.375103 at montanaro.dyndns.org...