py2exe, 2.3 and services (raising flag again)

Brad Clements bkc at Murkworks.com
Thu Oct 2 14:41:09 EDT 2003

Hurray, it works! And I see we can now distribute multiple .exe's with one
shared .zip file. Great! You da man! Thank you!

--
Novell DeveloperNet Sysop #5

_
news:n0ck67fb.fsf at python.net...