Python Documentation?

Daniel Smorey DSmorey at
Mon Sep 1 07:16:13 CEST 2003

Thanks for the reply, I'll have to try pydoc.  It definitely takes some
getting used to.  Perl is like this to a degree also, especially since
so many people have re-invented the wheel when it comes to modules.
But, it's still a lot more straight forward than searching for python
documentation.  lol

Thanks again...

Dan S.