win32comm

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Sep 18 12:38:05 EDT 2003

> Alberto Vera wrote:
>
> Hello:
>
> Could you tell me How I can solve this problem?
>
> Regards
>
>     import win32com.client
> ImportError: No module named win32com.clieny

Cut and paste the entire error message rather than retyping
it, to avoid mistakes such as the above.

Assuming that your error message doesn't say what you say
it says, but rather a message about "win32com.client", then
the next question is have you installed the win32all package?

This is not included with Python, but must be downloaded
separately unless you are using the ActiveState package.

Go to the Python download page and follow the links to get the
package, then run the installer.  Afterwards the above code
should work fine if you've done everything correctly.

-Peter