Python Glossary

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Thu Sep 25 03:09:25 CEST 2003

|Thanks to people who submitted content for the Python Glossary:
|    http://manatee.mojam.com/python-glossary

This glossary is quite nice to have.  FWIW, my book also has a glossary,
which may have some terms that would be useful also for the Python
Glossary.  Somehow it feels immodest to me to copy them over myself (an
emotion I'm only occassionally struck by :-)); however, all permission
is given for anyone else to do so, as they think is useful.

The terms I define tend to be a bit less Python specific (despite being
in a Python book)--and I confess it is a little bit of an oddball
collection.  Still, take a look at:

    http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/glossary.txt

Yours, David...

--
 mertz@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/ v i
gnosis  _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises         _/_/  s r