Learning Python, 2'nd Edition, O'Reilly

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 11 22:08:18 EDT 2003

Thank you so much for your kind reply, Mr. Lutz. I look forward to the
new edition of Learning Python eagerly. I know it will become a
classic snapshot of a most significant time in Python's history, and
will help to further popularize the language.

Of course, Python in a Nutshell also, already, documents most of
Python's newer features, and I am most profitably continuing to peruse
both my copy of the Nutshell and my copy of the Cookbook, so I will
not be wasting my (little but precious) free time until the Learning
2'nd Edition arrives.