ANN: Rekall V2.1.0 beta2

John Dean john at rygannon.com
Tue Sep 23 07:52:19 EDT 2003

Hi

We are please to announce that we have just started beta testing Rekall
V2.1.0
beta2. You can download a demo version from either
http://www.totalrekall.co.uk or http://www.rygannon.com
.
If we don't come across any major bugs in this beta release then a full
stable version will be put out within the next two to three week. All
planned new features are now complete and working

What is Rekall?

Rekall is a programmable database independant GUI database client, which can
be considered a cheaper alternative to MS Access
Rekall runs on all the major Linux distributions and Windows. A version for
Mac X is being worked on. Rekall includes plugin drivers for xBase,
PostgreSQL, and MySQL as standard. Additional native code drivers are
available for DB2, Oracle9i and ODBC

--
Best Regards
John