Open Source leader? (was Re: Celebrity advice)

Arthur ajsiegel at
Wed Sep 3 14:05:01 CEST 2003

> aahz at (Aahz) writes:
> > In article <Kv-cnVDMbb1qmdOiRTvUqg at>,
> [...]
> > OTOH, Perens is also (like me ;-) a self-described asshole.  When I saw
> > him at the Waterside Conference earlier this year, he basically claimed
> > that only assholes could make significant progress in the Open Source
> > community.
> [...]

ahaz, is of course, being an opportunist.

The record will show that I am the first here to have made claim - in just
those words - of being a self-described asshole.

And heard no objection to the categorization.

which, it now seems, puts me in charge ;