PEPs link gone from the Python homepage?

Sean Ross sross at connectmail.carleton.ca
Fri Sep 26 11:03:12 EDT 2003

"David Abrahams" <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote in message
news:un0crhase.fsf at boost-consulting.com...

> Since a significant part of Python is only documented in PEPs, I am
> disappointed to see that they can't be easily found.  Where are they?
>
> --
> Dave Abrahams
> Boost Consulting
> www.boost-consulting.com

Hi.
They're at http://www.python.org/peps/. They are found by following the
"Documentation" link (top right of main page), and then clicking the PEPs
link at the bottom of that page.
(Having a link to http://www.python.org/doc/, the general Python
documentation page, in the Documentation section on the left of the main
page would be repetitive, but I think it would be useful. I don't really
notice the links at the top of the page. The only reason I found them is
because I was trying to figure out how someone is meant to navigate to the
PEPs page, so I looked over the entire page carefully. Normally, I just look
at the sections on the left side of the main page for navigation purposes.)

HTH
Sean