GTK help

ads ads at
Wed Sep 17 06:38:38 CEST 2003

Hi All,

I need some help, whe trying to run some gtk examples, show below

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Downloads\python\test\pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\", line 216, in -toplevel-
  File "D:\Downloads\python\test\pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\", line 160, in main
    model = create_model()
  File "D:\Downloads\python\test\pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\", line 33, in create_model
    store = gtk.ListStore(StockItemInfo)
TypeError: could not get typecode from object

It show up when I run pygtk\examples\pygtk-demo\demos\

Could someone help me, what is wrong with my system?

Thank you very much,

*sorry my language is Indonesia, so I haven't good English