PEPs link gone from the Python homepage?

Aahz aahz at
Fri Sep 26 20:13:15 CEST 2003

In article <un0crhase.fsf at>,
David Abrahams  <dave at> wrote:
>Since a significant part of Python is only documented in PEPs, I am
>disappointed to see that they can't be easily found.  Where are they?

I've gone ahead and added a link to the /doc/ sidebar.  I was the one
who argued that if we were reducing the size of the home page, the PEP
link should go.  Note that there is a /dev/ link in the sidebar, too,
listed as "Python Project: bugs, patchs, cvs".
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

--Bill Harlan