py2exe: dynamic module does not define init function

Alessandro Crugnola *sephiroth* alessandro at sephiroth.it
Mon Sep 22 11:07:40 EDT 2003

> If audiere.dll is in the right directory, and it has the
> initaudiere function in it, your behaviour is rather mysterious.
> Perhaps you have some other file of the same name on your
> machine and import is picking up THAT file instead (under
> py2exe only) -- just guessing, of course.

audiere.dll and .pyd are in my DLL python folder (as suggested in the info page of the project), but they also are in the dist
folder..
I checked for duplicates but they didn't exist.. I also check the files copied (.dll and .pyd), are ok.
I also used the force-import argument in the setup.bat file, but nothing changed :(

The .exe file will not be for distribution, just for me.. so i can use always the .pyw file.. no problem, but maybe in the future i
will find the same situation

--

Alessandro Crugnola [sephiroth]
Flash | PHP Developer