Redesign of Python site

Michael Geary Mike at DeleteThis.Geary.com
Sun Sep 7 00:23:08 EDT 2003

Thanks *very* much for pointing that out. This proposed redesign has some of
the worst typography I've seen in a long time--it's just totally
unacceptable. I left detailed comments on the site mentioned below, and I
guess I should make some noise on the appropriate mailing lists too.

I just hope it's not too late to head off this train wreck of a redesign.
<sigh>

-Mike