Anybody else having problem *sending* mail to this list?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri Sep 5 12:39:39 EDT 2003

    Terry> Yes, a worldwide virus-induced mail blizzard.

This has been my biggest gripe about the damn virus.  The virus itself was
no problem for me since I don't use Windows, but the thousands of "you have
a virus!" mails sent in response clogged my inbox until I trained SpamBayes
to view them as spam.  Is there any reasonable way to get the anti-virus
vendors to realize they are a very large part of the problem?  Shouldn't
virus scanners simply eat the virus and not send another mail?  Does anyone
have a list of a-v vendors' email addresses so I can harangue them a bit on
the topic?

Thx,

Skip