My future Python IDE article

Jussi Jumppanen jussij at
Thu Sep 11 00:49:13 CEST 2003

Anand Pillai wrote:
> > David Mertz wrote:
> > > So readers... make the case for your favorite one
> > > getting on the list.
> GNU Emacs + python-mode is my favorite.
> Apart from that I use:
> 1. XEmacs + python-mode, (not as good as Emacs + python-mode)
> 2. IDLE

I you develop for python on the Windows platform I suggest
taking a look at Zeus.

Zeus has a built in python scripting engine, while the built
in class browser, auto complete and sytnax highlighting all
support pyhton.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows (All new version 3.90 out now)
"The C/C++, Cobol, Java, HTML, Python, PHP, Perl programmer's editor"
Home Page: