ezmlm response

zsh-users-help at sunsite.dk zsh-users-help at sunsite.dk
Tue Sep 2 11:45:09 EDT 2003

zsh-users at sunsite.dk mailing list.

Acknowledgment: The address

   python-list at python.org

was not on the zsh-users mailing list when I received
your request and is not a subscriber of this list.

If you unsubscribe, but continue to receive mail, you're subscribed
under a different address than you currently use. Please look at the
header for:

The unsubscribe address for this user would be:
Just mail to that address, substituting user=host.dom for the real
values, reply to the confirmation request, and you should receive a message
that you're off the list.

For some mail programs, you need to make the headers visible to
see the return path:

For Eudora 4.0, click on the "Blah blah ..." button.
For PMMail, click on "Window->Show entire message/header".

If this still doesn't work, I'm sorry to say that I can't help you.
Please FORWARD a list message together with a note about what you're
trying to achieve and a list of addresses that you might be subscribed
under to my owner:

    zsh-users-owner at sunsite.dk

who will take care of it. My owner is a little bit slower than I am,
so please be patient.

--- Administrative commands for the zsh-users list ---

DO NOT SEND THEM TO THE LIST ADDRESS! If you do, I will not
see them and other subscribers will be annoyed. Instead, send

   <zsh-users-subscribe at sunsite.dk>

   <zsh-users-info at sunsite.dk>
   <zsh-users-faq at sunsite.dk>

   <zsh-users-digest-subscribe at sunsite.dk>