App development for Sharp Zaurus PDA using QTopia?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Tue Sep 16 19:17:59 EDT 2003

In article <mailman.1063750224.23114.python-list at python.org>, Phil Thompson wrote:

>> I see there's a Python binary package available for the Sharp
>> Zaurus PDA.  Has anybody deleloped an app for that platform?
>> I'm wondering if the resource requirement of Python are a
>> problem on that platform.
>
> http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/zaurus/download.php

Yup.  That's the package to which I was referring.  I was
wondering if anybody had any experience with it which they
would like to relate -- especially regarding the memory
footprint of a python app.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  MY income is ALL
                                  at               disposable!