Web server with Python

pd p at d.com
Fri Sep 12 07:50:13 EDT 2003

How about skunkweb? I haven't used this, in fact I'm only just getting
into python at the moment. Perhaps someone with experience can comment
on this app...
To quote the site, skunkweb ... "is an extensible, scalable and easy to
use application server written in Python"

hth

Paul.
p3d AT yahoo dot co dot uk