Fwd: Re: Writing solid code book

yaipa h. yaipa at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 12:15:28 EDT 2003

> Perhaps something like Kent Beck's _Test Driven Development_ would
> be more easily applicable to Python than Writing Solid code.
> (self.disclaimer = "Have not read it personally")

Yes, but unfortunately, I have found Kent's 'xUnit'
(python example chapters) code to be quite buggy.

see:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=6e07b825.0306262143.4c5735d5%40posting.google.com&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dyaipa%2Bbeck%2Bgroup:comp.lang.python.*%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%3Dcomp.lang.python.*%26selm%3D6e07b825.0306262143.4c5735d5%2540posting.google.com%26rnum%3D1

I was going to write an errata, but found that to do so,
I would have to write the chapters over from scratch.
At which point I decided that it was time to move on and
get some work done.

  --Alan