newbie question on which win32 GUI to choose

Jamey Cribbs jcribbs at twmi.rr.com
Fri Sep 5 20:19:12 EDT 2003

achrist at easystreet.com wrote:
> Are there any downloadable pygtk2 apps that are a good demo, ie
> non-esoteric showoff apps that I can download and run under Windows
> to see how it runs on my machine?
>

> Al

If you go to http://www.netpromi.com/mojoview.html, you will see some
screenshots from an app I wrote using PyGTK 2.  I took the screenshots
while running it under Windows.  You can download the app and run it
yourself by clicking on the link on the page.  I, too, have enjoyed good
luck developing PyGTK2 apps under Windows.  It has been very stable and
responsive for me.

Jamey Cribbs