irritating problem

Jeremy Dillworth jwdillworth at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 16:07:11 EDT 2003

One thing I just thought of, it could be that when running with a shortcut your current
directory isn't what you expect.

Here's a modified script that outputs the current directory as well.

import os, sys
f = open('outfile.txt', 'w')
for item in os.environ.items() + sys.path:
    print>>f, item
print>>f, "current dir", os.getcwd()
f.close()