query

drn bmproj2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 03:30:22 EDT 2003

sir/madam,
 as we are going to develop a educational s/w for children at preprimary level
we are facing some problems in deciding what platform to choose and what s/w to
use. so please help.
-we have more of graphics work.
-we have two students working simutaneously on one system.
-we will be having 4-5 systems in total in one classroom.

-----shall we go for one system as a linux sever with somewhat higher
configuration and rest as terminals (lower configuration)and each terminal
connected to the server. what configuration do you suggest which is reasonable
and sufficient.

or

-----shall we go for individual terminals with Linux 7.3, and with a minimum of
around 600 MB of free space,Minimum requirement for RAM 32 MB. (Not less than
this),Minimum requirement for Hard Disk 2.1GB,There will be no networking even
among machines at one location.

-----which lanuage do you suggest - c/c++ or any browser based software like
php/python.

please help and send your suggestions as soon as possible.
my email id is bmproj2003 at yahoo.com
thanks and regards
DRN

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/