irritating problem

Park997 park997 at aol.comnotospam
Mon Sep 15 15:00:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a script that runs correctly in IDLE, runs correctly when invoked in the
Command Prompt (Win XP), runs correctly from Komodo, but flashes a black box
too fast to see when the icon is double clicked and produces no output. There
are no error meassages from any of the methods that produce output. All of the
other modules in the same directory (these are imported to the problem module)
work correctly in any start mode.

python 2.3.

Obviously this isn't a disaster, but it "bugs" me. Is there a fix or method of
obtaining diagnostic information on this?

Thanks,

Wendell Cropper