A fistful of proxies.

Alan Kennedy alanmk at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 23 16:00:58 CEST 2003

Greetings all,

A few months ago I said I'd put together a page listing all of the
python HTTP proxies that I knew of. And now the time has come.....

I'll be keeping that page up to date as much as I can, so please feel
free to contact me with updates, corrections, etc.

alan kennedy
email alan:              http://xhaus.com/mailto/alan

PS: Don't bother trying to contact me via the hotmail address above:
it's swamped with virus laden emails sent out by braindead AV software
to inform me that messages I never sent could not be delivered. It
wouldn't be so bad if they didn't send the 150K virus payload
attachment with *every* *single* *one* >:-(