Atlanta Python jobs

Frank Steele jobs at grapevinepartners.com
Mon Sep 1 21:31:41 EDT 2003

(Buckhead/Midtown)

Job Description: Python developers - We're seeking Python developers to
help us build and manage a network of electronic signs scheduled to be
deployed in U.S. transit stations. Contract work, on a
project-by-project basis.

Job Requirements:

- Ideal candidate will have experience interfacing Python with databases
and/or with networked devices.

- Must be comfortable working solo, or on a small team with minimal
supervision.

- Strong preference for metro Atlanta residents, because of the need to
develop against specialized hardware.

Contract position on a project basis. We will consider proposals from
software development groups. We will begin interviewing as we receive
resumes or proposals.

Contact: Frank Steele

E-mail contact: <a
href="mailto:jobs at grapevinepartners.com">jobs at grapevinepartners.com</A>

Please send resume, link(s) to previous project(s), hourly salary
requirements.

Some info on the project can be found at: <a
href="http://www.mtni.net">http://www.mtni.net/</a>