ANN: Munkware 0.2
zanesdad at bellsouth.net
Sat Sep 6 22:24:14 CEST 2003
Munkware, a transactional and persistent queueing mechanism, is proud to announce version 0.2 for public consumption. Bug fixes/enhancements include:
- Bug-fix - re-instantiation of a full queue was throwing an exception. This is fixed now.
- Re-added support for the un_*() syntax in addition to *_rollback()
- Added support for passing in a callback class. Usefulness of such a feature includes easy queue prioritization, queue filtering, etc. There are a couple of example scripts in the example directory of the download.
The Sourceforge Project page is located at http://sourceforge.net/projects/munkware/ and the project home page is located at http://munkware.sourceforge.net/
Future plans for Munkware include:
- Better documentation with diagrams of state traversal - currently in progress.
- Auto-commit functionality - planned for version 0.3
- Transactional and persistent queueing server with a Web Services interface
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to email them to me.
More information about the Python-list