Listbox: How do I empty the view in the window

Marc mnations at airmail.net
Thu Sep 25 17:30:23 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I can't figure this out. I want the ability to delete an item in a
listbox and leave the window area blank, like it is when the listbox
is first created and nothing selected.

Right now the following is happening. If I simply delete the item in
the listbox, that item will stay in the view window until another item
is selected. Or I can select an item in the listbox as active and then
view it, but I don't want to do that.

I'm using the listbox to allow a user to either enter or select on
option. As a result, I need the ability to clear out the window so
they can type in their own selection.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks,
Marc