Python REST framework?

Kendall Grant Clark kendall at
Mon Sep 8 20:21:00 CEST 2003

  dave> And, here are several documents explaining how to add complex
  dave> logic to a REST application using a finite state machine (FSM)
  dave> model:

In addition to Dave's very cool stuff, there's also Mark Nottingham's
(incomplete, last I checked) Tarawa framework, which should be easily

Webken, while not Python (Java, iirc), is also worth a look. I also echo
other folks suggestions that Quixote makes an ideal basis for REST web
services in Python.

I recently signed on with O'Reilly to do a book about REST web services,
and since Python is my preferred language, I'm hoping to include as much
Py stuff in the book as they will let me get away with (Python book sales
being what they are, though, that may not be as much as I would like).

Kendall Clark
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start