ANN: BlackAdder V1.0.0

BadJake john at
Mon Sep 1 11:37:04 CEST 2003

I think I should clear up this misunderstanding. Firstly, I work for I do not work on BA, but the project I do work on, Rekall,
would be nothing but "yet_another_database_client_frontend" without Python.
The idea of me becoming a reseller came from Shawn Gordon himself. I don't
actually make any extra money, since the PayPal account used on
is actually's PayPal account. The reason for dividing sales
between and is to reduce Shawn's work load, so
that he can concentate more on maketing and promotion of theKompany's
product line