Embedded Perl or Python (XPost)

Chris rebel at removethis.rebel.com.au
Sat Sep 6 01:23:49 EDT 2003

LOL

thanks for the heads up on Boost

I have just downloaded Swig and am beginning to explore that, So boost
also sounds like a good idea.

I think with my penchant for small things I may be getting carried away.

I guess suck it and see is my best option, I have explored the source
code for perl 5.8 and got considerably lost :(

I will have to try python and see if I come out any wiser

Regards
Chris

Alex Martelli <aleax at aleax.it> wrote in
news:g_Y5b.25276$R32.778757 at news2.tin.it: