py2exe & pyxml

Kathleen Kudzma kmkstyle at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 16 08:02:12 EDT 2003

Does anyone know how to resolve the following problem that I'm getting in
Python 2.2 and 2.3?

PROBLEM: When I try to create a classReader object I get an exception:
"SAXReaderNotAvailable: No parsers found".  This only happens when I run the
.EXE; it does not happen if I run the .PY file.  When I'm running the .EXE
this exception doesn't happen immediately.  It happens as soon as I try to
create a classReader object.

Please see the warnings that I get below when I create the .EXE:

>**********
>>warning: py2exe: * The following modules were not found: warning: py2exe:
>>*   Carbon.Folder warning: py2exe: *   Carbon.Folders warning: py2exe: *
>>DateTime warning: py2exe: *   Ft.Lib warning: py2exe: *
>>Ft.Lib.DumpBgTuple warning: py2exe: *   Ft.__init__ warning: py2exe: *
>>SOCKS warning: py2exe: *   XPathParserc warning: py2exe: *
>>ext.IsDOMString warning: py2exe: *   ext.SplitQName warning: py2exe: *
>>fcntl warning: py2exe: *   ic warning: py2exe: *   mx.DateTime warning:
>>py2exe: *   rourl2path warning: py2exe: *   xml.xslt warning: py2exe: *
>>xml.xslt.ParsedPattern warning: py2exe:

Try MSN Messenger 6.0 with integrated webcam functionality!
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/reach_webcam