Massive unit test vs MySQL

Richard Wesley hawkfish at trustedmedianetworks.com
Wed Sep 10 12:51:39 EDT 2003

In article <mailman.1063120529.4655.python-list at python.org>,
 Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>     Richard> Yes, that is the problem, but it is not clear how to release
>     Richard> the connections.  They get released immediately when the script
>     Richard> terminates.  I am wondering of it is a gc problem.
>
> How about you explicitly tack an explicit
>
>     exit;

Yes, no effect.  And gc.collect() has no effect either.

--

- rmgw

<http://www.trustedmedianetworks.com/>

Richard Wesley                                  Trusted Media Networks, Inc.

"'You don't know how to manage Looking-glass cakes,' the Unicorn remarked.
 'Hand it round first, and cut it afterwards.'"
    - Lewis Carroll, _Through The Looking-Glass And What Alice Found There_