Redesign of Python site

Aahz aahz at
Sun Sep 7 18:26:28 CEST 2003

In article <VlOdnTfgosIdRceiXTWJhg at>,
Terry Reedy <tjreedy at> wrote:
>I care that the site remain physically readable and that it remain
>a vehicle for information rather than childish egos.  If you are
>subscribed and could convey this concern, I would appreciate it.  I
>otherwise do not have too much concern about particulars and therefore
>not much to contribute.

Speaking as the champion of Lynx, I absolutely agree.  ;-)  Don't worry,
I'll veto anything that doesn't have excellent readability, though I
don't know to what extent I personally will check against browsers other
than Lynx and Opera.
Aahz (aahz at           <*>

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz