Anyone has "pyuploader.zip" from Parnassus ?

eltronic at juno.com eltronic at juno.com
Sun Sep 21 11:44:08 EDT 2003

On 19 Sep 2003 11:42:59 GMT Fred Pacquier
<xnewsNOSPAM at fredpNOSPAM.lautre.net> writes:
> Hi,
>
> For my education I'd like to take a peek at "CGI Uploader", an old
> script
> that can be found on Vaults Of Parnassus (
> http://py.vaults.ca/apyllo.py?find=uploader ).
>
> Unfortunately that is hosted on Parnassus itself :
> http://www.vex.net/~x/python_stuff.html
>
> I can access the page itself, but no file linked
> there will actually download.

<http://web.archive.org/web/20021225214317/http://www.vex.net/~x/archive.
py/pyupload.zip >last archive around feb/2003
yeh wayback! they don't always archive archives,
maybe only if they are small enough. its the first
place to look if you need to look at some page that
no longer exists, or to see what an earlier version
of the page looks like.
when persistence is futile use the wayback machine.

please forward all spam  to "me"<uce at ftc.gov>
is it time yet to mangle all emails as
the signup page claims this mailing list will do?

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!