virtual inner classes in python?

John Roth newsgroups at
Wed Sep 10 01:33:45 CEST 2003

"kasper graversen" <kbilsted at> wrote in message
news:opru88weos5j9jb9 at
> On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 18:31:59 -0400, Peter Hansen <peter at>
> now, since you are confused(?) with my code posting, how should I go about
> posting python code the next time I want to do so?

Use spaces, not tabs. A fairly large number of newsreaders do not
handle tabs correctly. The general python recommendation is to always
use spaces for indentation, never tabs and absolutely never mixtures of
spaces and tabs. Most python aware editors can be set up to use spaces

John Roth