Why python???

yeung_too yeung_too at yahoo.com.hk
Fri Sep 5 11:24:26 EDT 2003

Dear all,

    My college used C for beginner course and use Java to demostrate OO
    concept. Anyway, I tried python and found that it is a very good
    language. I think many people spend time on Java and university uses
    Java because Sun Microsystem spends much money to promote and
    develop the Java language. I just feel that our world spends most
    time on promote things, rich company can promote computer language
    very well. Open source without huge money support, people may
    dislike their product. What do you think, But i really like open
    source ideas, it improves our world, not just $$$.

an university student

(reflect my feeling)

--
Daniel Chan