How do I match this with re

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at
Fri Sep 5 18:13:21 CEST 2003

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:54:56 +1200, rumours say that "Tony Meyer"
<ta-meyer at> might have written:

[snip: my mentioning of the usefulness of the script]

>For those that like a more GUI sort of thing, I highly recommend kodos:
>Basically the same thing but with a GUI.  All in Python, of course.

I browsed the kodos home page and it seems interesting, but you do know
that is a Tkinter program and already has a GUI, don't you?

Because "basically the same thing but with a GUI" should be changed into
"basically the same thing but with a QT-based GUI".
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,