Eureka! (Re: Comments on Python Redesign)

Graham Fawcett fawcett at
Mon Sep 8 16:29:48 CEST 2003

Graham Fawcett wrote:

> Here. I think I've solved the problem once and for all.
> Rather than throw stones, I have created a *brand new design* design
> for I am certain that will satisfy both the technical
> users and the suit-wearing investigators. It borrows the time-honoured
> stylings of the old Python site, and blends them with some upscale
> business moxy.
> Take a look:
> Sorry, there's no comments page. Please send your opinions to the
> marketing SIG.
> P.S. It's not an image! Feel free to check out my kewl HTML coding
> skills. I used CSS and everything.

Lest anyone (else) not catch the humorous intent of my message -- please
DO NOT send your opinions to the marketing SIG. This was intended as a
satirical reply to a c.l.python message -- I don't want to add noise to
the python-marketing list.

-- Graham