This is very simple question

Noah from IT Goes Click newsuser at itgoesclick.com
Wed Apr 21 12:23:25 EDT 2004

I'm not sure those are factors? But then again I never was good at math

for say 13 you could just count up by two and then find the largest
number you can make of the twos and then move down until you find the
next one and then add 1  say  you start with 13=[2,2,2,2,2,2,1] ?

then you know you have [12,1] 12 is a multiple of 2 or do you want
powers? if you want powers you could make the nessisary logic adjustments

Why exactly do you want this anyways?