Compact Python library for math statistics

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 07:56:09 EDT 2004

Hi Gerrit,

If you want an object-oriented version, try the SalStat stats module
(salstat_stats.py). Features the descriptives you discussed plus a
range of inferential tests (currently up to and including anova and
nonparametric equivilents). Addy is http://salstat.sourceforge.net for
the entire package. The CVS stats module is a little borked right now
though as I've been making lots of changes, so get the stable
downloadable one.

Alan.