calling functions at the same time

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Fri Apr 30 17:51:41 EDT 2004

In article <c6udda$qpv$1 at solaris.cc.vt.edu>,
bart_nessux  <bart_nessux at hotmail.com> wrote:
>I need a script to call several functions at the same time. How does one
>call more than one function simultaneously?

This has several smart-alecky answers, including "you don't",
and "with co-routines".  The best way you can help yourself is
to describe a concrete situation where your (Python?) script
has a need to call even two functions simultaneously.  It turns
out "simultaneously" has a plethora of meanings, and you're the
only one in a position to get others to understand which you
have in mind.

It'll also help to know whether you mean "function" as specific
to the Python language, or more abstractly, as a unit of useful
accomplishment.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net