age of Python programmers

Richard Hanson me at privacy.net
Thu Aug 19 11:09:50 EDT 2004

Peter Hansen wrote:

>Lucas Raab wrote:
>> One thing I've always kind of wondered is what is the average age of a
>> Python programmer??
>
>My average age has been increasing steadily for years. :-(

 :-)

(And ditto on the ':-('.)

While I agree with Peter -- and particularly, his ending emoticon
on *all* levels, I have to ask:

 -- Was the OP asking about my age in *human* years... -- or
*Richard* years?

(One Richard year approximately equals *two* human years...)

;-)

over-a-century-in-"Richard"-years'ly y'rs,
Richard

--
R Hanson [The mangled email addie below works.]
sick<P0INT>ole<PERI0D>fart<PIE_DEC0_SYNTAX>newsguy<MARK>com