Trimming a string

Double Dumbass on You spam_me_gently_with_a_chainsaw at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 11:54:34 EDT 2004

Do you feel better about yourself for having posted a smug, shithead-type
answer, troll??

As a matter of fact, I was in a near fatal car wreck about 7 years ago.
Suffered some brain damage.  Now, I can't remember minute details such as
that which I asked.  I have read the python documentation numerous times.
Sometimes, I just need a simple answer to a simple question, you simple
cocksucker.

GO FUCK YOURSELF, it will be time well spent for you.

"wes weston" <wweston at att.net> wrote in message
news:ektPc.165630$OB3.11201 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Double Dumbass on You wrote:
> > I have a string that is 7 characters and represents file mode in
UNIX/LINUX