Weave - inline C

Michael Foord fuzzyman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 03:19:38 EDT 2004

Has anyone had success using weave with gcc for windows (standard
windows distribution python)?

I have my distutils setup to use gcc (via mingw32) - which it does
fine. I've compiled and installed various modules with it. Weave
itself installs fine, picking up the settings from distutils.

However it has it's own version of distutils 'scipy_distutils' that it
uses to compile the C it is given - which complains that it can't find
msvcc.... The documentation included (which is actually for the 0.2
version) gives no hints and I wondered if anyone had any success in
using it ?

Regards,

Fuzzy