Begginers questions on different distributions of py

Player asif at go-away-spammer.com
Wed Aug 25 12:45:24 EDT 2004

Firstly, it was my fist time using sourceforge, and I did what any beginner
would do, I dl the fist or rather top most entry in the list of available
packages for win32 build 202, doing so while thinking that the msot current
version was goign to be the one at top most position.

As it so happens, that was wrong, and I can now see clearly that there are 3
entries for builds of win32 relating to python builds 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4;
that wasn't clear when I first visited the dl page.

I happen to think they make a rather simple process, an over complicated
matter at sourceforge; which is down to their page not being very beginner
friendly.

Any-ways enough of that, I did manage to get what I wanted after viewing the
page again -after reading your curt & rude reply-. and as a result I owe you
thanks for pointing out my error. TY

However...

Homework?
Like I didn't already have a good look through some webpages via a google
search.

Repeating of my question?
Hardly, I simply added it into another post I happened to send out on
another matter, it seemed wise to add it to that post also.
Posts in news groups get lost FAST! in the multitude of posts coming after
themselves.
 I have found that it is wise to renew questions/posts on a regular basis.

As to the flavour of your reply,,,well all I am going to say to that is...
I am sooo not going to rise to the bait.

M.B