VB-like GUI designer?

Roger Binns rogerb at rogerbinns.com
Tue Aug 10 22:57:46 CEST 2004

Fred wrote:
> Thx, the slides are very educational :-) And if I Python provides a
> high-quality grid object or makes it a snap to work with the
> ComponentOne ActiveX we currently use, I'll be happy as a pig ... er
> .. a snake in mud.

wxPython does have a grid object that is pretty good.  On Windows
wxPython also has activeX integration.

I would recommend you download and install wxPython.  One of the
items it installs is a demo that shows using every single widget
and the code for doing it.  That gives you a good idea of what
it all looks like and how you do the coding.