ZServerSSL and Certificates
stuffduff at cox.net
Thu Aug 12 20:27:32 CEST 2004
stuffduff at cox.net (Sean) wrote in message news:<3222fe00.0408050548.43b5f0fd at posting.google.com>...
Thanks to all of those who helped! We've applied for our cert.
I still have a lot of learning to do, but here's the summary:
1) Generate a new request/key pair
# CA.pl -newreq
2) send newreq.pem to the website
3) get the server cert & save as server.pem
4) get the rsa private key
# openssl rsa < newreq.pem > newkey.pem
5) append newkey.pem to server.pem
6) get the ca cert and save as ca.pem
7) copy ca.pem and server.pem to the ssl directory.
So far so good!
More information about the Python-list